Weaver Consultants Group, an environmental, civil and geotechnical engineering consulting firm is seeking to expand our Environmental Practice Group in our Naperville office. We are seeking qualified, degreed professionals who will thrive in a fast-paced and challenging work environment. We offer an environment conducive to personal growth and skill development with the opportunity to participate in the entire project life cycle. Our culture appeals to individuals interested in providing technically excellent services, in a highly responsive manner focused on meeting our clients' project-specific needs.
We are seeking a Project Manager with experience in managing the day-to-day environmental project tasks; which may include formulating project scopes of work and associated cost estimates and ensuring that each project is performed according to established objectives, standards, policies and procedures; implementing projects in conformance with the approved scope of work and budget; managing project administrative activities; and developing new and existing client relationships. The Project Manager will serve as a resource and supervise work performed by multiple field/staff personnel. The Project Manager will focus on delivering high quality technical services that meet our clients' needs and exceed their expectations.
The qualified candidates must have at least five years of professional experience with the following environmental activities:
* Wetland Determinations and Delineations;
* Wetland and Stormwater Permitting;
* Wetland Mitigation Design and Monitoring;
* Floristic Quality Assessments;
* Erosion and Sediment Control Best Management Practices; and
* Stormwater Management Inspection and Permit Compliance Documentation.
* BA or BS/MS in Environmental Science, Biological Sciences, Natural Resources or related field;
* Professional experience with wetland delineations/assessments, wetland/stormwater permitting and related regulatory programs;
* Understanding of soil erosion and sediment control best management practices;
* Permit compliance and erosion and sediment control inspection experience;
* Lake County Designated Erosion Control Inspector (DECI) certification, or progress towards DECI certification, is beneficial;
* Other soil erosion and sediment control design or inspection certifications (e.g., CPESC, CESSWI) also beneficial;
* Strong and effective written and verbal communication skills with colleagues, managers, and clients;
* Strong technical writing skills;
* Strong Microsoft Office Word and Excel skills;
* Plant identification experience preferred;
* Understanding of Soil Erosion and Sediment Control Best Management Practices; and
* Strong understanding of health and safety protocols
The qualified person will manage the day-to-day environmental project tasks associated with the above-listed activities in accordance with the applicable standards and agency regulations. The qualified person will manage projects and delegate responsibilities and tasks as assigned and manage a certain amount of Net Revenue Performed and a percentage of Profit of Net Revenue Performed. The qualified person will work in a team environment with senior staff providing support and conducting review of reports.
Weaver Consultants Group prides itself on our people who are as dedicated to client service as they are to their professional or technical disciplines. If you are a motivated, client- and team-focused, and a committed individual, please apply to join our growing team!
Weaver Consultants Group maintains a drugfree workplace.