China Jushi USA is a world brand supported by our core values. We uphold the values of integrity, innovation, responsibility, learning and passion to build the company; a champion in the fiberglass industry with leading manufacturing scale, advanced technology, talented teams, excellent management and powerful execution. We strive to maintain the leadership position in the global fiberglass industry through endless pursuit of innovation and excellence. Get to know us and see what it's like to be part of the world's leading major fiberglass company.
Currently, we are seeking qualified candidates for hourly production team member positions in our Columbia, South Carolina manufacturing facility. As an hourly production team member, you will need to work in a fast paced, high-speed environment, following standardized work, and adhere to safe work practices in a continuous improvement environment. What you will do
Enhances the EHS department's effectiveness by providing gainful knowledge and support; representing the EHS department to others.
- Update and management company rair permit and wastewater permit
- Management ISO 14001 and ISO 45001
- Ensures compliance with all applicable OSHA standards and regulations such as Hazard Communication, Lockout/Tag out, Blood borne Pathogens, Hearing Conservation, Emergency Evacuation Plans, etc.
- Creates and enforces safety policies and procedures to meet regulatory requirements and ensure a safe work environment for all team members.
- Conduct department environmental, health and safety inspections/audits in conjunction with facility management, document the results, and work with the respective groups to improve overall safety in their departments
- Support operational teams. Ensure personnel understand potential impacts associated with their work and the necessary actions to maintain compliance with regulations, permits, plans and Company procedures
- Provide assistance with compliance activities including permitting, plans, recordkeeping, reporting and managing non compliance
- Assist with the development and implementation of Environmental Management System policies, procedures, and additional resources to improve performance, mitigate risk, and meet the needs of the Company
- Manage programs that support our environmental and safety goals; areas of responsibility could include accidents, emergency response, hazardous communications, radiation safety, industrial trucks, personal protective equipment, air pollution, water pollution, natural resource usage, hazardous waste, or other areas regulated by the United States Environmental Protection Agency or the United States Occupational Safety and Health Administration
- Investigates work-related injuries/illnesses, on-the-job accidents, or near misses. Identifies ways to prevent reoccurrence by reengineering, changing the process or requiring personal protective equipment.
- Develops and facilitates safety training including Safety Orientation, Hazard Communication, Lock Out/Tag Out, etc
- Helps to develop safe and ergonomic workstations.
- Foster a "safety culture" by engaging personnel at all levels and drive the success of safety initiatives.
- Completes projects and following up with results.
- Prepares reports by collecting and analyzing information.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Uphold a strict level of confidentiality.
- Develop and sustain a level of professionalism among team members and management.
China Jushi Group employees more than 13,000 employees consisting of 6 plants (China-3, Egypt-1, United States-1, India-1), 15 overseas subsidiaries and 2 exclusive distributors. Our main products include direct roving, woven roving, chopped strands mat and chopped strands and is applied in products produced in the aerospace, building and construction, transportation, energy, chemical, mechanical and electronic industries.
At China Jushi USA Corporation, we believe that all people matter. Celebrating diversity and inclusion empowers us to create fiberglass and reinforcements that are utilized by various major brand companies. China Jushi USA is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
Monday through Friday 8 am to 5 pm