Psomas is a 100% employee-owned, award-winning consulting firm specializing in construction management, engineering, environment, surveying and geospatial. We're 600 employees strong with a rich 75-year legacy, and we're expanding our footprint for exciting growth -- which means plenty of opportunity and the added values of agility and flexibility that you can only get with a midsize firm.
Use your talents and passions to improve the environment for all humankind. We believe that Psomas is more than a company -- it's a place where each person becomes part of a team and has the opportunity to work on projects that make a difference. Psomas is a place where you can build a career -- from your first job through retirement and all stages in between. We foster collaboration, teamwork, and professional development at every level.
As a client facing Senior Client Manager specializing in CEQA / NEPA in our Pasadena or Los Angeles office, we are looking for an environmental professional with strong client connections and working knowledge in CEQA/NEPA review with 10+ years of experience in the Southern California market who is known for delivering high quality service for land development, transportation, and/or infrastructure clients. As a member of our Environmental Services team, you will be delivering creative solutions for clients' environmental compliance requirements as well as supporting project management for public and private sector clients. The ideal candidate will be highly motivated for personal and professional success in a team-oriented and dynamic setting and have a strong client network in the Los Angeles metro market.
* Using your strong network of industry professionals, leverage new key clients and opportunities
* Manage multi-disciplinary teams to prepare comprehensive, legally defensible CEQA/NEPA documents
* Provide strategic oversight, prepare key document sections, and perform overall QA/QC of all deliverables
* Collaborate with the project team to ensure delivery of work products on schedule and budget
* Interact with clients in a professional, creative and responsive manner
* Prepare presentations for and participate in public meetings
* Manage preparation of large and small proposal efforts
* Actively participate and represent Psomas in local and regional organizations
* Meaningfully contribute to a collaborative and thriving team culture
* Bachelor's degree in environmental sciences, land development, planning/policy, or related field or comparable training is required
* 10+ years of experience in preparing CEQA/NEPA analyses that demonstrates successful client service and a reputation for high quality delivery
* Client references and/or letters of commendation
* Excellent oral and written skills
With a people-first philosophy, we continue to embrace initiatives for a forward-thinking, modern day workplace. From bright, flexible office spaces to diversity and inclusion efforts, Psomas is a company that leads with intention and embodies a set of core values. We offer competitive compensation and benefits including:
* Strong pay, comprehensive benefits + bonus programs
* Psomas Pshares retirement + 401(k) plans
* Hybrid + flexible work schedules
* Work + life balance with paid holidays + PTO
* Subsidized Public Transportation and Parking Program
* Mentoring, tuition reimbursement + career development
* Psomas perk events, activities, celebrations, swag + more!
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law.