Experis, a ManpowerGroup company has an exciting contract opportunity for an Pharmacology Research Associate (Biologist II). This position is a 12+ month contract for one of our key clients, a global biopharmaceutical company that is engaged in the discovery, development, and manufacturer of healthcare products.
Pharmacology Research Associate (Biologist II)
6 months - 1 year
Years of experience/education and/or certifcations required:
BA/BS in Neuroscience or Biology
1-2 + years experience
What are the top 3-5 skills requirements should this person have?
* The candidate must have hands on experience conducting in vivo studies, and should be skilled in rodent handling, dosing (i.e. IP, SC, RO) and rodent necropsy techniques
* Prior surgery experience highly preferred - experience doing stereotaxic surgery ideal
* Experience working with transgenic models of neurodegenerative disease preferred, but not required
* Ability to conduct studies under minimal supervision is required, with independent work expected on daily tasks and in-vivo assays
* Strong organizational skills that enable multitasking and working within timelines
* Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills to work across functions and across sites.
Thanks & Regards,
Phone: 414-203-8334 extn 7125