Job DescriptionJob DescriptionCome work for a firm that has a steady pipeline of projects and a good work/life balance.
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Dan Miller
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.A bit about us:
We are privately held and have been around since 2010. We have a family culture and offer a great work/life balance.Why join us?
- Ability to advance your career
- Fun work environment
- Potential to be fully remote anywhere in California
- Large projects
- 8+ Years of NEPA/CEQA experience
- Residential & Commercial Development experience preferred
- Some Project Management and Business Development experience is preferred
- B.S. Degree in Environmental Planning, Environmental Studies, or related field
- Great understanding of environmental laws/regulations
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.