* Responsible to implement CIC EHS Policy, prepare project specific manuals
* Support Managers, Engineers and Supervisors to comply with EHS rules
* Perform and document routine EHS inspections
* Conduct training for CIC employees and contractors
* Responsible to manage and maintain all EHS recordkeeping
* Responsible to conduct and manage incident and accident investigation
* Perform EHS inspection and audit to identify EHS Program opportunities and project execution.
* Responsible to develop and maintain EHS statistics and provide recommendation
* Produce regular summary reports and analysis on environmental, health & safety activities, performance measurement and results as directed by the Safety Director
* Drive awareness and accountability for environmental, health and safety performance through all levels of the organization. Assure compliance with internal and external requirements.
* 7+ years experience in a Pharmaceutical construction environment.
* A demonstrated strong propensity to lead based on successful formal leadership experience, preferably in a manufacturing/industrial environment.
* Strong interpersonal skills with a developed competency to influence others.
* Demonstrated ability to build and lead cross-functional teams including knowledge of basic facilitation techniques.
* Strong communication skills (verbal and written). Candidate must be an effective listener. Bi-lingual (English-Spanish) preferably.
* Clear ability to manage and coordinate multiple projects.
* OSHA 30 hrs. (500,510 desirable), First Aid & CPR training
Job Type: Full-time
* pharmaceutical construction: 7 years (Required)
* Safety: 7 years (Required)
* Bachelor's (Required)
* First Aid and CPR (Required)
* OSHA 30, (OSHA 510 preferable) (Required)
* Driver's License (Required)
* Bilingual (English and Spanish) (Required)