IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL:
* Guide and influence technical project direction and solve significant technical problems by leveraging scientific/engineering skills and strong foundational GPS understanding developed through hands-on experimentation/application.
* Perform application work and demonstrate implementation skills leveraging knowledge that moves projects forward and also begin to gain exposure to and demonstrate initial proficiency in performing integration work.
* Demonstrate expertise (understanding of technical fundamentals/practical application) in regulatory with expertise in supporting one or more categories within a BU.
* Critically evaluate regulatory laws, develop regulatory strategies, identify/measure key issues/risks and develop strategic plans to address these issues.
* Reapply proven regulatory strategies; previous successful approaches.
* Act as point of accountability within the Global Safety Surveillance & Analysis function for post-marketing adverse event data assessment and interpretation.
We are looking for someone with a Ph.D. in any of the following:
* Environmental Toxicology
* Environmental Science
* Life Sciences