P&G is the largest consumer packaged goods company in the world. We have operations in over 75 countries, with 65 trusted brands that improve lives for 5 billion consumers worldwide. This brings many advantages, including the opportunity for our employees to enjoy a diverse and rewarding lifelong career filled with new and exciting challenges.
We believe great ideas emerge from the creative connections that happen between our talented employees and we encourage diverse, multi-functional teams to work together to generate new ideas to address challenges we face.
How would you like to make sure our systems make products that are world-class in quality? We are looking for someone to be responsible for developing, implementing, and monitoring Quality systems, procedures, and standards for on-going product and initiative delivery. This position has direct responsibility for the management of on-site Quality Assurance/Quality Control personnel and product release.
Additionally, this role is responsible for the making of microbial media, testing of raw material, in-process material, finished product as required by internal specifications and test methods. Testing includes all raw materials, in-process, finished product, environmental and compressed air, process water samples, and experimental or protocol related materials.
What we offer you:
* Training and learning every day with significant responsibilities from your first day.
* Continuous coaching & mentorship- We are passionate about our work. We will make sure you receive both formal training and as regular mentorship from your manager and others.
* Dynamic work environment - We live our Purpose, Values, and Principles daily.
* Competitive compensation and benefits program.
* Must have science related bachelor's degree, preferably Microbiology/Biological Sciences
* Able to work flexible shifts as required by business need
* Solid Microsoft Excel/Word skills
* Understands simple arithmetic calculations associated with various measures and analyses.
Just So You Know:
We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We value diversity and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Immigration sponsorship is not available for this position, except in rare situations based on Procter & Gamble's sole discretion. Applicants for U.S. based positions are eligible to work in the U.S. without the need for current or future sponsorship. We do not sponsor for permanent residency. Any exceptions are based on the Company's specific business needs at the time and place of recruitment as well as the particular qualifications of the individual.
Procter & Gamble participates in e-verify as required by law.
Qualified individuals will not be disadvantaged based on being unemployed.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.