POSITION MISSION: client is searching for a research associate scientist within our Life Science business supporting our new technology initiative.
We are seeking a highly motivated and creative individual with a strong scientific background and hands-on experience in immunology and molecular biology to contribute to our new technology initiative. The person in this role will be responsible for developing antibody related functional assays such as immunoassay, flow cytometry, cell culture, molecular cloning and possibly improving our antibody screening workflow.
As part of client worldwide R&D team, you will have the opportunity to advance personally and professionally and enjoy competitive compensation and benefits while helping us meet our business objectives.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Immunoassay, cell culture, and molecular cloning.
- Recombinant protein expression.
- Work independently on the design, execution, and interpretation of experimental results.
- Maintain accurate and timely records of experimental designs, assay development, experimental results, and data analysis.
- Communicate progress against objectives effectively to scientists and managers.
- Meet aggressive timeline for product development.
- BS degree in the discipline biology.
- Lab experience in the field of life science research.
- Experience with immunoassay development, cell culture, and molecular biology.
- Detail-oriented with good time management skills.
- Must be able to stay proactive and cooperative working in a small team environment.
- Must be able to work on assigned projects independently and to complete projects of high quality in a timely manner.
- Strong analytical skills; ability to analyze, troubleshoot and overcome technical hurdles independently and methodically with minimal guidance.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; proven ability to summarize and present scientific findings in a professional manner.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and other commonly used software.