Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company, providing a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries, to make life and our environment safer, healthier and more sustainable. From the food you eat, to the water you drink, to the medicines you rely on, Eurofins works with the biggest companies in the world to ensure the products they supply are safe, their ingredients are authentic and labelling is accurate.
Eurofins is the global leader in food, environment, pharmaceutical and cosmetic product testing and in agroscience Contract Research Organisation services. Eurofins is one of the market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, advanced material sciences and in the support of clinical studies, as well as having an emerging global presence in Contract Development and Manufacturing Organisations. The Group also has a rapidly developing presence in highly specialised and molecular clinical diagnostic testing and in-vitro diagnostic products.
In over just 30 years, Eurofins has grown from one laboratory in Nantes, France to 55,000 staff across a decentralised and entrepreneurial network of 900 laboratories in over 50 countries. Eurofins offers a portfolio of over 200,000 analytical methods to evaluate the safety, identity, composition, authenticity, origin, traceability and purity of biological substances and products.
In 2020, Eurofins generated total revenues of EUR € 5.4 billion, and has been among the best performing stocks in Europe over the past 20 years.Job Description
• Provide Drug Metabolism and Pharmacokinetics (DMPK) support to the discovery and development of biologics, cell therapy or gene therapy programs with focuses on immune-oncology and rare disease therapeutics
• As a lab-based scientist, the candidate will conduct translational and immunogenicity bioassays
• Perform laboratory functions: handling primary cell (human & mouse) and operating flow cytometryQualifications
• Bachelor's degree or Master's degree in cell biology, immunology, or a related discipline
• Knowledge in basic cellular biology or immunology
• Hands-on laboratory work experience in HTS flow cytometry
• Hands-on laboratory work experiences in basic immunology assays (ELISA/ELISPOT and primary cell isolation and culture) are preferred
• Highly motivated with a strong interest in translational research and quantitative analysis.
• Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Authorization to work in the United States indefinitely without restriction or sponsorshipAdditional Information
Position is full-time, Monday - Friday 8:00am - 5:00pm. Candidates currently living within a commutable distance of Cambridge, MA are encouraged to apply. Excellent full time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, dental, and vision options
Eurofins is a M/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
- Life and disability insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid vacation and holidays