needed for a contract opportunity with Yoh Scientific's client located in Rockville, MD
This position is in the product testing
departmentof a leading global pharmaceutical company
, and requires a Bachelor's degree in Biology or Microbiology, knowledge of microbial assays, environmental monitoring, and clean utility sampling in a cGMP environment. Key Responsibilities:
- Daily routine tasks include collection and/or testing of GMP samples, reporting of data, assisting other microbiologists, and general lab housekeeping
- Complete paperwork, data entry, filing, etc.
- Serve on team projects (qualifications, investigation), perform testing support, initiate investigation
- Complete lab housekeeping to ensure safety and compliance
• Bachelor's degree in science field (Biology or Microbiology preferred)
• 0-2 years of experience in biopharmaceutical industry (Microbiology, Biology or related field experience)
• Knowledge of microbial assays (bioburden and endotoxin) is a plus.
Opportunity is Calling, Apply Now! Recruiter:
Ery Baniqued, Ery.Baniqued@yoh.com What's In It For You?
We welcome you to be a part of one of the largest global staffing companies to meet your career aspirations. Yoh's network of client companies has been employing professionals like you for over 65 years in the U.S., UK and Canada. Join Yoh's extensive talent community that will provide you with access to Yoh's vast network of opportunities and gain access to this exclusive opportunity available to you.
- Medical, Dental & Vision Benefits
- 401K Retirement Saving Plan
- Life & Disability Insurance
- Direct Deposit & weekly ePayroll
- Employee Discount Programs
- Referral Bonus Programs
Yoh makes finding and applying for jobs simple. Partner with Yoh to find the right opportunities across multiple industries in the US and UK. Find out more here!