Cosmax USA is the industry leading innovator, designer, manufacturer and marketer of skincare .
COSMAX is the#1 global cosmetic manufacturing company in the world. We are a company that honors the promises we make to our customers and society based on mutual respect and integrity. We are a company that realizes the vision of making the world more beautiful by becoming a provider of beauty and health.
We are a company that honors the promises we make to our customers and society based on mutual respect and integrity. We are a company that realizes the vision of making the world more beautiful by becoming a provider of beauty and health.
We are seeking a Senior Microbiologist Supervisor to join our Team!
We are open to relocation.DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
REQUIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Performs testing on a range of samples, including raw materials, in-process, finished products, stability samples, water, and environmental samples.
- Complete microbiological work in an appropriate and timely manner to meet the needs of the protocols, customers, and company requirements.
- Understands governing principles for microbiological methods, USP , USP , USP , ISO 17025. USP Purified Water systems
- Manage Water System Monitoring and review results for trends and recommend actions where appropriate.
- Proactively maintain current industry and regulatory knowledge for microbiological method validation, GMP principles and compendia methods.
- Prepare and implements SOPs, methods, protocols and other laboratory documentation as necessary and appropriate.
- Ensure processes and products are in compliance with all local, state, and federal rules and regulations. Oversee that processes are in CGMP compliance, and establish systems that identifies opportunities for improvement and makes constructive suggestions for change to improve process effectiveness to heighten quality. Develop knowledge of and understand regulatory requirements such as 21CFR Parts 210 and 211, cGMP's, FDA, OSHA and other regulatory agencies
- Data review, analysis, and interpretation. Evaluates data trends and actively participates in the investigation of OOS and atypical events and/or quality issues placing particular attention to root cause analysis, technical completion and scope while ensuring accuracy of documentation contents.
- Instrument, method, cleaning and sanitization qualification/validation
- Document review to ensure compliance with GMP/GDP
- Ensures that current procedures are followed in the execution of all tasks
- Guide and direct the policy and procedures for environmental monitoring program
- Support laboratory investigations and deviations
- Maintain the laboratory supply through regular inventory management
- Document control, sample receipt, and check
- Assure laboratory personnel are properly trained for microbiological activities where appropriate.
- Responsible for handling of waste and transfer to central point as defined by procedures
- Manage laboratory cleaning
- Perform additional tasks as needed
Desirable for the role:
- Bachelor's degree in a Science subject (Microbiology, or closely related subjects).
- At least 3 years microbiology laboratory experience.
- Ability to coach and mentor peers.
- Working knowledge of cGXP requirements and a strong familiarity with production operations. , USP , USP , USP , ISO 17025. USP Purified Water systems
- Excellent attention to details
- 5 years QC microbiology laboratory experience
- High level of knowledge and competence with USP methods
Competitive pay and benefits