Manager, Environment, Health and Safety
Job Description Summary
: As a key member of the Cushman & Wakefield (C&W) team supporting the EHS strategy reporting directly to the Global EHS Lead. Will ensure regulatory requirements, client EHS policies are integrated into C&W account operations. The role is accountable for developing, implementing and maintaining effective processes for C&W. Develops best practices to drive a best in class EHS culture.
* Reports on EHS performance across the Americas Region to the Global Account Leadership team.
* Implements C&W EHS Corporate processes and systems.
* Provide technical advice on EHS issues.
* Investigates incidents in conjunction with C&W employees and suppliers.
* Audits Facility Management/Engineering teams.
* Identifies risk associated with the management of C&W contractors.
* Implements EHS technology platforms and data management tools.
* Supports Micron with regulatory inspections or audits.
* Provides advisory and tactical services for Micron on EHS issues.
* Provides Risk Assessments/Job Hazard Analysis (JHA).
* Performs construction activity oversight and implement Micron construction EHS standards.
* Collaborates with Micron to ensure regulatory/legislative requirements are implemented in accordance with the client's existing programs.
REQUIREMENTS & COMPETENCIES:
* Bachelor of Science degree is required. Specialization in Occupational Safety and Health, Engineering or Environmental Sciences is preferred.
* Requires 5 years of experience within the EHS profession.
* Broad knowledge of Environmental, Occupational Health, regulations (OSHA/EPA/NFPA).
* Self-motivated and able to work independently to find solutions.
* Ability to lead and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
* Ability to leverage office systems such as Microsoft Office Suite, SharePoint, etc.
* The ability to travel (approximately 10% to 15%).
* Experience within Integrated Facilities Management (IFM) is desirable.
* Candidates able obtain to Professional Certifications (CSP, ASP, etc.) are desirable.
Cushman & Wakefield provides equal employment opportunity. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated. Cushman & Wakefield is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.