Job OverviewJob Order:
King of Prussia, PAStart Date:
10/11/2021 QC Microbiologist
- Key Responsibilities:
- Working knowledge in cGMP and other regulations in order to assure laboratory compliance.
- Send lab equipment out for calibration; review/approve equipment.
- Initiate and resolves quality investigations for excursions relating to routine laboratory testing and equipment calibrations.
- Perform routine testing ,documents and report results while following validated procedures for raw materials, in process samples, utilities / environmental monitoring and validation testing under the assigned direction of the supervisor or designee.
- Complete verification for environmental monitoring
- Assist with the execution of validation protocols and reports.
- Routinely utilize SAP/MERPs Trackwise and CMX for data entry.
- Complete monthly work orders
- Supports regulatory audits as needed
Knowledge/ Education / Previous Experience Required:
- B.S. degree in a science field required in Biology, Microbiology or other related science field
- Good communication skills
- Experience with Excel, Word
- Flexible work schedule
is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law.