Vividion is a next generation biotechnology company based in San Diego that is leveraging its proprietary chemical proteomics platform to conduct proteome-wide foot printing of drug-protein interactions with unprecedented breadth and precision. Our technology allows us to screen, identify and optimize novel drugs that selectively bind virtually any protein, including proteins previously considered "undruggable". Our pipeline and emerging programs reflect a matured and productive platform capable of delivering first in class drugs utilizing novel mechanisms of action (allosteric inhibitors, protein-protein interaction inhibitors, functional activators, degraders etc.) against undruggable targets in the oncology and immunology space.
We are uniquely structured with opportunities for all scientists to contribute to both established programs as well as ongoing early target selection, screens and validation. We prize scientific excellence, creativity, team players and we are committed to continued innovation. We have worked hard to create a collaborative and dynamic work culture where your ideas and discoveries are valued and will have an impact. We are growing and there are opportunities for mentorship and career progression.
The successful candidate will provide in vitro, and ex vivo support for pre-clinical advancement of drug discovery projects. Title commensurate with experience.
Experience and education requirements:
- BS with 4+ years or MS with 2+ years of experience (biopharmaceutical industry experience in small molecule drug discovery is strongly preferred).
- Experience with cell pharmacology, plate-based readouts, tissue culture, in vitro and ex vivo protein expression analysis (western blot/ ELISA) and basic molecular biology techniques, such as PCR is required.
- Experience with rodent handling is preferred but not required - including necropsy, and tumor/organ collection.
- Previous history of working in the oncology or immune-oncology therapeutic areas is a plus.
- Outstanding problem-solving and organization skills.
- Be an effective team player and strong individual contributor, self-driven, flexible, pragmatic, and able to handle multiple tasks and deliver high quality results under tight timelines.
In addition to a competitive compensation package with long-term-incentives and 401k match, Vividion also offers a comprehensive benefits package for our employees and their families, which includes medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance.
Vividion Therapeutics, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Powered by JazzHR