ATL is seeking a dynamic Molecular Biologist to join our team of dedicated professionals focused on client service and quality.Major Responsibilities:
- Execute a wide variety of established molecular biology techniques with emphasis on NGS using the Ion Torrent and NextSeq platforms, nucleic acid extractions, and PCR. Other techniques include but are not limited to cytokine arrays, Western blots, LCM, and buffy coat prep.
- Basic data interpretation & troubleshooting/optimization of predefined methods
- Record data in electronic notebooks
- Data presentation during regular staff meetings
- General Lab Maintenance and Inventory
- Perform other essential tasks, projects, and responsibilities as required
- Ideal candidates will have a Bachelor's or Master's degree in Biology or related discipline with demonstrated molecular biology experience either through an industry or academic research position
- Candidates need to be self-starters; capable of working independently and directing their own day-to-day workload with minimal supervision
- Strong written and oral communications skills.
- Previous experience in the consumer products, pharmaceuticals, personal care, and/or food and beverage industries is required. Experience working in an FDA/cGMP regulated environment is preferred.
At ATL, we dont just do the science, we can transform organizations. We need people who want to grow with us and contribute directly to our clients success. As scientific sourcing experts, the largest and most respected companies in the world ask us to create innovative solutions to big problems. We have more input and influence, so we can have a significant impact on brand-name products and visible projects. And you can play a bigger role.
Interested and qualified candidates, please apply with a resume and salary requirements.
ATL offers a comprehensive benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Pet Insurance, a 401(k) Retirement Plan with company contribution, Paid Time Off, and an Associate Assistance Plan. In addition, we offer a competitive salary and the advantage of a professional environment that supports your development and recognizes your achievements.
ATL is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and strongly supports diversity in the workplace.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Describe your Molecular Biology experience:
- Describe your experience designing and executing experimental protocols:
- What salary are you seeking?
Work Location: One location