_If youre seeking to become engaged in purposeful work that will have a far-reaching impact, Eurofins Agroscience Services (EAS) provides the environment youre looking for. With more than 50 years experience in the crop protection industry, EAS offers a unique portfolio of expertise, providing extensive laboratory and field support across multiple industries including agrochemical, biopesticide, pharmaceutical, biocide, and fine chemical manufacturers. _
_When you join the EAS Group, youll become part a network of laboratories that prioritizes the execution of top-tier scientific studies. With access to specialized equipment and best-in-class instrumentation, you will collaborate with a team of highly trained scientists and study directors to rapidly build upon your existing skills set._
Eurofins Agroscience Services is seeking a Staff Scientist II to join our world class, industry-leading facility located in Easton, MD. Interested candidates should be passionate about science and seeking a fast-paced, meritocratic environment.This position is within our plant and invertebrate department. The candidate will collaborate with the team in the conduct of ecotoxicology studies with aquatic microalgae, aquatic macrophytes, terrestrial plants, and terrestrial invertebrates.
STAFF SCIENTIST II RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO, THE FOLLOWING:
* Completes highly complex work for research and development under GLP guidelines for studies, documentation, etc.
* Develops protocols, administers tests, collects data, conducting statistical analyses and summarizing and interpreting test results.
* Provides guidance to technical staff on the proper conduct of study assignments
* Ability to manage projects.
* Designs, carries out and performs simple and complex experiments and procedures in accordance with all applicable regulatory requirements as defined by protocol, method, and standard operating procedures.
* Compiles interim and final data tables and supporting documentation in report ready format. Prepares data and reports for completion of contracted work.
* Is able to utilize equipment, develop formulas, processes, and methods for solution of technical problems.
* Adheres to schedule according to Eurofins or contracting organizations timetable and establishes daily or weekly routines necessary to ensure on-time delivery.