Full TimeOverviewImmediate position available! Competitive pay with good benefits, and growth opportunities in a stable and safe work environment. Collaborative and positive team culture.Responsibilities
Revolution Company is now hiring a Health, Safety, and Environmental (HSE) Manager for its Terre Haute, IN location. Here is an opportunity to join an organization committed to meeting and exceeding all applicable Health, Safety, and Environmental regulations while developing a World Class Safety culture to achieve a Zero Incident environment. As a leader in HSE, you will provide the leadership and administration of the overall HSE program by developing an annual plan, achieving consensus and buy-in from site leadership against the plan, and actively driving the implementation of and monitoring progress against the plan corresponding objectives. This position will require excellent leadership skills to ensure program compliance, execute strategic plans, and engage people in continuous improvement.
- Responsible for oversight of workforce compliance with the established project safety programs, plans, procedures, and applicable regulations.
- Maintain current safety and health information for the site (e.g., notifications, revisions to safety plans, worker training certifications, etc.).
- Plan, organize, coordinate, and conduct onsite worker safety and health training and site safety induction.
- Conduct safety inspections and audits and ensure work activities are conducted correctly.
- Maintain safety deficiency and corrective action logs and perform trend analysis.
- Ensure that all signs, equipment, machinery, and hazards are marked or painted to identify the hazard. Colors and markings used shall comply with OSHA regulations and other State and local statutes as applicable.
- Maintain inventory of PPE supplies and resources for employees.
- Review mishaps, near misses, close calls, good catches, and report to safety and project management leadership.
About RevolutionHeadquartered in Little Rock, Arkansas, Revolution Believes in Better Plastics that help preserve our environment for future generations. Spanning nearly every industry, the company's family of brands deliver sustainable, high-quality plastic products to both consumers and companies alike. Its brands include Delta Plastics, Revolution Bag, Revolution Ag, Rodeo Plastics, Command Packaging, Polar Plastics and Jadcore. The focus in all areas is to create sustainable circular solutions and use as much post-consumer resin as possible in all products manufactured.
- Bachelor's degree in Environmental Safety, Occupational Safety, and Health, or related field preferred.
- Five years of related experience preferred in a manufacturing environment.
- Extensive knowledge of environmental regulations and policies.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Training or experience with root cause analysis and corrective actions.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Proficient in technology and equipment used in environmental inspections.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or similar software.
- Ability to stand for long periods and move about within the plant at various levels/heights.
- This position will support multiple shifts and must be able to maintain a flexible schedule.
- Experience working in a manufacturing environment at varying temperatures.
Revolution welcomes diversity and is an EEO Employer - Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran and other protected categories are always encouraged to apply.PM20
#HealthSafety #Manager #Health #Safety #HRIS #Recruiting #Environment #Collaboration #Communication #manufacturing #plastics