As the world's largest staffing and recruitment agency in the world, we can commit to find you the perfect role that gives you the opportunity to learn and grow in the life sciences arena. Utilizing a recruiter for your job search gives you access to a large network of top employers as well as detailed information about hundreds of positions. Focusing on immune diseases like HIV that affect a large percentage of the population, the work our longtime partner conducts is imperative to a better, healthier future. To be recognized as a crucial part to furthering this goal, join this growing team now!
location: Rockville, Maryland
job type: Contract
salary: $30.00 - 32.89 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
* Completes daily assigned routine tasks timely and accurately (may include testing of GMP samples, reporting of data, assisting other Microbiologists, general lab housekeeping
* Paperwork completion, data entry, filing, etc.
* Serves on team projects (i.e. qualifications, investigation) in the role of testing support and initiation of investigation
* Responsible for completing laboratory housekeeping to ensure safety and compliance
* Identifies areas for improvement or gaps in both safety and compliance (ZAPs/ZIPs)
* Effectively communicates issues/hurdles to supervisor and/or manager
* Supports Company's site initiatives and departmental goals
* Requires holiday and weekend work
* Requires BA/BS in Science field - Biology or Microbiology
* 0-2 year's industrial experience in biopharmaceutical industry, such as Microbiology, Biology, or related field experience.
* Knowledge of microbial assays (bioburden and endotoxin) is a plus.
* Must be able to lift 25 lbs.
skills: MS-WORD, Biology, Microbiology, GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice)
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.