Clean Earth is one of the largest specialty waste companies in the United States providing remediation, disposal, recycling, and beneficial reuse solutions for contaminated soil, dredged material, and hazardous and non-hazardous waste. Our vast portfolio of technologies and services touches nearly every industry that generates waste including energy, infrastructure, commercial, industrial, retail, and healthcare markets.Job Description
$1000 Sign On Bonus!
- Review testing procedures, analysis, site history and waste description for contaminated soil that is being considered for acceptance at the facility.
- Assist in approval of new and ongoing projects to ensure material meets acceptance criteria and maintain the records in accordance with the permit requirements.
- Job Folder preparation and filing, evaluation of inbound job files for completeness and acceptability in accordance with permit requirements, approve jobs in CORE, submit project approval packages to regulatory agencies, respond to questions about approval packages, and prepare Onbase Manifests.
- Direct/perform sampling of both incoming material and processed batches of outgoing material, including chain of custody and purchase order preparation, to ensure compliance with permit sampling frequency.
- Determine treatment and outbound reuse options consistent with outbound facility requirements, submit approval packages to outbound facilities and provide certificates to clients as needed.
- Responsible for reviewing facility permits to ensure and verify compliance with permit conditions.
- Perform routine inspections, sampling, and reporting as required by permits and local, state, and federal regulations.
- Maintain records according to permit requirements.
Prepare, review and submit quarterly and annual reports to regulatory agencies and maintain and review all permit required monitoring and data.Assure that all records are in compliance.Required
- Bachelor's Degree in Chemistry, Environmental Science, or 2+ years of experience in analytical laboratory operations.
- Current driver's license, clean driving record, and automobile.
We provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, gender identity, or genetics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
If you have a difficulty applying for any job posted on Harsco Clean Earth's website because a disability prevents you from using the online system, Clean Earth offers the following alternate application procedure: Call toll free (833) 209-2659 and leave your name, phone number, city and state of residence. Clean Earth will arrange for an alternate method of applying and will consider your application together with all other applications received for the job. This line is dedicated to disability applications only. No other inquiries will receive a response.