B. Braun Medical Inc.QC Lab Tech II- Microbiology
US-FL-Daytona BeachJob ID:
Regular Full-Time# of Openings:
BBraun Daytona BeachOverview
About B. Braun
B. Braun Medical Inc., a leader in infusion therapy and pain management, develops, manufactures, and markets innovative medical products and services to the healthcare industry. Other key product areas include nutrition, pharmacy admixture and compounding, ostomy and wound care, and dialysis. The company is committed to eliminating preventable treatment errors and enhancing patient, clinician and environmental safety. B. Braun Medical is headquartered in Bethlehem, Pa., and is part of the B. Braun Group of Companies in the U.S., which includes B. Braun Interventional Systems, Aesculap® and CAPS®.
Globally, the B. Braun Group of Companies employs more than 64,000 employees in 64 countries. Guided by its Sharing Expertise® philosophy, B. Braun continuously exchanges knowledge with customers, partners and clinicians to address the critical issues of improving care and lowering costs. To learn more about B. Braun Medical, visit www.BBraunUSA.com.
Position Summary:Responsibilities: Essential Duties
- Performs a variety of quality control tests on products at various stages of the production process to ensure compliance with quality and reliability standards.
- Records statistical data.
- Analyzes data and writes summaries to validate or show deviations from existing standards.
- Recommends modifications to existing or suggests new, standards, methods and procedures.
The job function listed is not exhaustive and shall also include any responsibilities as assigned by the Supervisor from time to time.
It shall be the duty of every employee while at work to take reasonable care for safety and health of himself/herself and other persons.Expertise: Knowledge & Skills
Training will be on day shift, will be moving to night shift, 6p-6a rotating schedule.
- Requires working knowledge of technical field/area of specialization.
- Exercises general application of principles, theories and concepts.
- Follows established procedures and guidelines.
- Works under general supervision.
- May periodically assist in orienting, training, assigning and/or reviewing the work of other peers.
- May require some limited judgement in resolving problems.
- Contacts are primarily with department supervisors, leads, subordinates, and peers.
- Occasional contact with external contractors/vendors.
Expertise: Qualifications -Education/Experience/Training/EtcRequired:
- Bachelor's degree required.
- 01-02 years related experience required.
- Applicable industry/professional certification preferred.
- Regular and predictable on-site attendance
- Ability to work non-standard schedule as needed
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to use hands to handle or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds.
B. Braun offers an excellent benefits package, which includes healthcare, a 401(k) plan, and tuition reimbursement. To learn more about B. Braun and our safety healthcare products or view a listing of our employment opportunities, please visit us on the internet at www.bbraunusa.com.
Through its "Sharing Expertise®" initiative, B. Braun promotes best practices for continuous improvement of healthcare products and services.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.