Recludix Pharma is a venture capital-funded biotechnology company located in San Diego, California and Cambridge, Massachusetts. We are engaged in small molecule drug discovery for the treatment of targeted patient populations in oncology and autoimmune disease. Recludix Pharma is looking for experienced candidates who desire to work in a dynamic early-stage startup environment as a member of our San Diego team.Job Summary:
We are seeking an immunobiologist with experience working with cell-based models of inflammatory disease for small molecule drug discovery. A successful candidate will be skilled in the design, development, execution, and analysis of quantitative mechanistic and phenotypic immunology assays for small molecule inhibitor evaluation, with a deep knowledge of autoimmune and inflammatory disease. We are seeking candidates who are self-motivated and able to work as part of a team to drive success, with a proven track record of precise hands-on lab work and the ability to think creatively and critically.Responsibilities:
- Execute and analyze quantitative mechanistic and phenotypic immunobiology assays for small molecule inhibitor evaluation.
- Contribute to the investigation of target-dependence in primary immune cells, including T cell activation and differentiation.
- Design and execute in vivo assessments of inhibitor impact on autoimmune and inflammatory disease models.
- Clearly and concisely present hypotheses, experimental design, and results at interdisciplinary team meetings.
- B.S. with 5 - 7+ years of relevant experience or Ph.D. with 1 - 3+ years of relevant industry experience.
- Strong technical expertise, including practical experience and proven hands-on skill with in vitro and in vivo immunobiology models and multi-parameter FACS analysis.
- Experience with human T cell and PBMC assays highly desirable.
- A thorough knowledge of autoimmune and inflammatory immunobiology.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
In addition to a competitive compensation package with stock options, Recludix Pharma also offers a comprehensive benefits package for our employees and their families, which includes medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability insurance and a 401(k) plan. Recludix Pharma is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. Recludix Pharma is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Recludix Pharma employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide proof thereof, or receive an approved medical or religious exemption.
To be considered as an applicant, please submit your resume/CV referencing the specific position of interest and position code to email@example.com. Applicants whose qualifications and experience most closely match the requirements of the position will be reviewed. Candidates will only be contacted for evaluative discussions.