As the world's largest staffing and recruitment agency in the world, we can commit to finding you the perfect role that gives you the opportunity to learn and grow in the life sciences arena. Utilizing a recruiter for your job search gives you access to a large network of top employers as well as detailed information about hundreds of positions. A current top partnership with a research-driven biopharmaceutical company is known as a powerhouse that aims to develop treatments for difficult-to-cure diseases. This renowned employer has created 32 products, including Humira and Lupron, that have highly impacted lives across the globe. If you're looking to stand out in your field and lead the way to innovative therapies, this position is for you!
location: Irvine, California
job type: Contract
salary: $35.00 - 37.20 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
* Cell based assays: 70%
* Data analysis, report writing and presentations to multidisciplinary teams: 30%
* Bachelor's degree and five years laboratory experience OR Master's degree and two years specific experience in biology, biochemistry, molecular/cellular biology, or other related discipline.
* Extensive experience with mammalian cell culture, western blots, and enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay (ELISA) is required.
* Extensive experience with developing, performing, and troubleshooting a wide variety of cell-based assays.
* Exceptional writing and communication skills.
* Computer skills: advanced knowledge of Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and GraphPad Prism
skills: Cell Biology, MS-WORD, MS-EXCEL, MS-Powerpoint, Assay Development, Assay Method, Assay Verification, Cell Cultures
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.