Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company, providing a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries, to make life and our environment safer, healthier and more sustainable. From the food you eat, to the water you drink, to the medicines you rely on, Eurofins works with the biggest companies in the world to ensure the products they supply are safe, their ingredients are authentic and labelling is accurate.
Eurofins is the global leader in food, environment, pharmaceutical and cosmetic product testing and in agroscience Contract Research Organisation services. Eurofins is one of the market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, advanced material sciences and in the support of clinical studies, as well as having an emerging global presence in Contract Development and Manufacturing Organisations. The Group also has a rapidly developing presence in highly specialised and molecular clinical diagnostic testing and in-vitro diagnostic products.
In over just 30 years, Eurofins has grown from one laboratory in Nantes, France to 55,000 staff across a decentralised and entrepreneurial network of 900 laboratories in over 50 countries. Eurofins offers a portfolio of over 200,000 analytical methods to evaluate the safety, identity, composition, authenticity, origin, traceability and purity of biological substances and products.
In 2020, Eurofins generated total revenues of EUR € 5.4 billion, and has been among the best performing stocks in Europe over the past 20 years.Job Description
The Quality Control Analyst will support quality control testing operations at a client's Cell Therapy Center (iCTC). The quality control testing programs include in-process and final drug product microbial testing such as bioburden, endotoxin, gram stain, environmental monitoring, and sterility techniques.Specific Responsibilities
- Perform daily cGMP quality control laboratory microbiological testing activities at the iCTC facility
- Perform data analysis and result reporting of microbiology assays to support product lot release with adherence to turnaround times
- Perform all activities with respect to cGMP compliance
- Support thorough cGMP investigations for out-of-specification test results
- Support technical problem solving
- Support product stability programs including execution of stability testing, stability data analysis, and final reporting of stability data
- Operate at a consistent and exemplary level of efficiency, producing high quality and accurate results
QualificationsEducation And Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant discipline (biological sciences or equivalent)
- Minimum one (1) year of experience in the pharmaceutical industry within a Quality Control role; experience with cell therapy products is a plus
- Successfully interface with multi-disciplined teams
- Extremely detail-oriented with strong technical skills
- Ability to effectively manage multiple priorities involving aggressive timelines at a high level of productivity
- High level of ownership and accountability
- Demonstrate sense of urgency; ability to recognize time sensitivity
Position is full-time with overtime as needed. Candidates currently living within a commutable distance of Philadelphia, PA are encouraged to apply.
Eurofins is a M/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
- Excellent full time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, dental, and vision options
- Life and disability insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid vacation and holidays