Microbiologist III- Biotechnology Direct Hire!
Kelly Science & Clinical is currently recruiting for several Microbiologist III with major biotechnology company located in North of Houston, TX.
This role will be responsible for reviewing and understanding complex microbiological data pertaining to environmental and microbiological testing.Job Responsibilities:
- Responsible for understanding the contamination control plan, environmental and utility monitoring program and provide guidance for improvements to the existing program in place.
- Prior comprehensive experience writing and compiling microbial data deviations or investigations for effective root cause analysis and corrective actions.
- Prior experience working on risk assessments for environmental monitoring and utility monitoring programs for site selections, microbial limit assessments etc.
- Prior experience working and coordinating EMPQs and utility PQs for Microbiology.
- Ability to author and review SOPs, Methods, Validation Protocols and Special Project Protocols.
- Ability to understand SOP and learn new test methods for microbiological testing like USP 61, USP 787/788/789 and USP 85 etc.
- Ability to work with other departments and coordinate projects when needed.
- Provide timely and accurate updates on the projects assigned.
- Successful candidate may have an experience of 8-10 years in the field of microbiology
- Candidate with a degree in BS/MS Microbiology is preferred.
- Investigation and root cause analysis experience is required
- Comprehensive knowledge and ability to understand contamination control plan, environmental and utility monitoring program and provide guidance for improvements to the existing program in place.
- 1st Shift hours; Sun-Thurs. OR Wed-Sat work schedule available
- Direct Hire!
- Full-Line of Benefits
- Competitive Salary
- Sign-on Bonus
Kelly® Science & Clinical is your connection to premier scientific and clinical companies looking to hire talented people just like you. Every day, we match science professionals with dream jobs that fit their skills and interests-it's the way we think job searching should be. Nearly 100 percent of our science recruiters have a professional background/education in science, so we know a thing or two about the science market and how to get you noticed.
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits?). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.