QC Microbiology Analyst I/II
Direct-Hire Opportunity Kelly Science & Clinical is interviewing and hiring immediately for a QC Microbiology Analyst!
There are multiple levels and shifts available. This is a direct-hire opportunity with a leader in gene and cell therapy field.
Level 1 Shifts Available (10-hour shifts, 4 days a week):
- Wednesday-Saturday, 8AM-6:30PM
- Wednesday-Saturday, 2PM-12:30AM
- Sunday-Wednesday, 8AM-6:30PM
Level 2 Shifts Available (10-hour shifts, 4 days a week):
- Sunday-Wednesday, 2PM-12:30AM
- Environmental monitoring in controlled environments:
- Non-viable particulate monitoring
- Active viable air monitoring
- Personnel monitoring
- Surface sampling
- Passive air monitoring
- Equipment monitoring:
- Ensure equipment is in proper working conditions
- Ensure all equipment is properly maintained/calibrated
- Assist with routine laboratory testing
- Plate reads and incubations
- Shipping of test samples and equipment to contract laboratories for testing
- Complete all documentation according to written Standard Operating Procedures in accordance with Current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP) and Good Documentation Practices (GDP)
- Other duties as assigned
You should know:
- Level 1
- Associates degree in a science or relevant field required, Bachelor's preferred
- Minimum 0-2 years of experience or equivalent experience required.
- Environmental monitoring or within the biopharmaceutical industry experience preferred.
- Level 2:
- Bachelor's degree in science or related field required
- Minimum 2-4 years of experience with environmental monitoring or within the biopharmaceutical industry
- Proficient with computer software such as Microsoft Office
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Must be detail oriented, can multi-task, work in a team environment, and have the flexibility to adapt to company growth as well as its evolving responsibilities
- Must have the ability to work in a team-oriented environment and with clients
- Must be able to work during the weekend, holidays and as required by the company
- Must be able to handle the standard/moderate noise of the manufacturing facility
- Must be physically capable to stand; walk; sit; bend; stretch; use hands and fingers, handle or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear.
Your safety matters! Vaccination against COVID-19 may be a requirement for this job in compliance with current client and governmental policies. A Kelly recruiter will confirm and share more details with you during the interview process.
Kelly® Science & Clinical is your connection to premier scientific and clinical companies looking to hire talented people just like you. Every day, we match science professionals with dream jobs that fit their skills and interests-it's the way we think job searching should be. Nearly 100 percent of our science recruiters have a professional background/education in science, so we know a thing or two about the science market and how to get you noticed.
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits?). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.