Avance Biosciences Inc.Job Title:
Biologics Studies DivisionReports To:
Avance Biosciences Inc., a fast-growing biotechnology CRO, is recruiting several Laboratory Associates in its GLP and/or GMP biological testing departments. This position performs biological tests in accordance with company's established SOPs to support our customers' drug discovery, development, and manufacturing activities.ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The omission of specific statement of duties does not exclude them from the position if the work is similar, related or a logical assignment to this class. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- Carry out DNA/RNA extraction experiments to support gene therapy toxicity studies using manual and/or automated methods
- OR Carry out Southern blot and northern blot experiments following established SOPs and/or guidance of laboratory management.
- Perform other molecular biology and/or microbiology procedures as needed.
- Report experimental results to project managers in a timely manner.
- Follow established quality management policies and GLP and GMP practices.
A successful candidate for this position must have the following experience, knowledge, and skills:
SPECIAL JOB CHARACTERISTICS: E
- Must have a Bachelor's degree in biological sciences
- At least 5 years Post-Graduation research lab experience
- Must have hands-on experience of DNA/RNA extraction or Southern Blot/northern Blot
- Detailed-oriented and multi-tasking skills
- Self-motivated with a can-do attitude
xcellent interpersonal and communication skills. Able to work independently and as part of a team. Able to multiple tasks. Commitment to the mission and values of Avance Biosciences Inc.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $24.00 - $28.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Post Graduation Biology Lab: 5 years (Required)
Work Location: One location