Groundwater & Environmental Services, Inc. (GES)
, an industry leader with a reputation for excellence in providing environmental consulting, engineering, compliance, and technical field services to clients in diverse market sectors, seeks an entry level Geologist or Environmental Scientist to support fieldwork and project support efforts.Responsibilities:
- Participates in monitoring well installations and sampling events
- Records data prepares reports, provides analysis and interpretations of findings based on scientific experimentation and existing knowledge
- Completes quarterly groundwater monitoring reports
- Performs hydrogeological assessments regarding groundwater flows to identify contamination impact and related concerns
- Compiles and completes field notes on each event/site
- Researches information relating to identifying geological formations and soil delineation studies and prepares reports and geological maps based on the findings
- Participates in the identification of viable remedial solutions consistent with all Federal, state, and local regulations
- Performs groundwater sampling, gauging and product bailing, and surveying
Our comprehensive benefits include
- A Bachelor's or higher in Geology, Environmental Science or related scientific discipline
- 0-2+ years of related experience.
- Must be detail-oriented, and a team player with good communication, analytical, organizational, and time management skills.
: medical, dental, vision, prescription card, 401k, FSA, LTD, STD, New Parent Leave, 529 CollegeBound Fund, Tuition Assistance, Bonus Plan, and more.
Groundwater & Environmental Services, Inc. (GES) believes that diversity and inclusion among our staff is critical to our success, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool. At GES, we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, pregnancy, national origin, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by law.Covid-19 Vaccination Requirement:Groundwater & Environmental Services, Inc. (GES)
requires that each candidate for employment must be fully vaccinated (as defined by the CDC) with a vaccine approved by the United States Food and Drug Administration, as well as show proof of vaccination if hired. All GES job offers are contingent upon providing proof of vaccination by the first day of employment.