- Perform testing and data review for HPLC/UPLC (titer, SEC, CEX, HIC, and glycan analysis), CE, and drug substance/product compendial testing.
- Perform ATOLL purification of proteins and peptides using TECAN robotics.
- Generate complete, accurate, and concise documentation using electronic systems and laboratory notebook.
- High energy individual who can multi-task and handle a fast-pace, dynamic work environment.
- Operate specialized laboratory equipment and instrumentation.
- Perform general laboratory housekeeping activities.
- Complete training on assigned tasks.
- Participate in quality improvement efforts.
- Strive to achieve excellent client service.
- Comply with safety guidelines and site specific procedures which include but is not limited to, the maintenance of training records, laboratory documentation, written procedures, building monitoring systems and laboratory log books.
- Interact with multiple functional areas in a highly matrixed-team environment, which may include Manufacturing, Process Development, IS, Facilities, Engineering, and Quality Control.
- B.S. / M.S. degree in Chemistry, Biology, Life Sciences or related technical discipline with 0-4+ years
- Experience within an academic/pharmaceutical/biotechnology organization preferred
- Technical expertise for executing analytical test methods in one or more of the following areas:
- HPLC/UPLC (high and ultra-high liquid chromatography), ATOLL purification using TECAN robot, CE (capillary electrophoresis)
Experience with operation, maintenance, and troubleshooting of laboratory equipment and instrumentation related to analytical testing.Ability to work independently and as part of a team with internal and external clients, self-motivation, adaptability, and a positive attitude.Strong organizational and time management skillsAbility to learn new techniques, perform multiple tasks simultaneously, follow instructions, and comply with company policies.Authorization to work in the United States indefinitely without restriction or sponsorshipAdditional Information
Position is full-time, Monday - Friday 8:00am - 5:00pm. Candidates currently living within a commutable distance of Cambridge, MA are encouraged to apply. Excellent full time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, dental, and vision options
Eurofins is a M/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
- Life and disability insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid vacation and holidays