Aramark Assistant Director - Environmental Services - Queens, NY in Jamaica, New York | Careers at US NY 89-40 135TH ST-JAMAICA Skip Branding Skip to Main Content Please Enable Cookies to Continue Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job. Welcome page Returning Candidate? Log back in! Assistant Director - Environmental Services - Queens, NY Location US-NY-Jamaica Posted Date 2 days ago (8/25/2021 8:36 PM) ID 354181 Category Facilities Employment Type Fulltime-Regular Overview
The people of Aramark proudly serve millions of guests every day through food, facilities, and uniform services in 19 countries around the world. Rooted in service and united by our purpose, we strive to do great things for each other, our partners, our communities, and our planet. We believe a career should develop your talents, fuel your passions, and empower your professional growth. So, no matter what you're pursuing - a new challenge, a sense of belonging, or just a great place to work - our focus is helping you reach your full potential. Learn more about working here at http://careers.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook , Instagram and Twitter .
The Assistant Director of Environmental Services is responsible for developing and executing environmental solutions. Offers a wide variety of environmental solutions to meet customer and client needs. Position manages a team of EVS Managers and is responsible for overall cleanliness of the hospital at Jamaica Hospital in Jamaica section of Queens, NY. Essential Functions:
- Leadership - Leverage Aramark's coaching model to engage and develop team members to their fullest potential. Reward and recognize employees. Ensure individual and all team performance meets objectives and client expectations. Plan and lead daily team briefings. Ensure safety and sanitation standards in all operations.
- Client Relationship - Maintain effective client and customer rapport for mutually beneficial business relationship. Identify client needs and communicate operational progress. Deliver and model WEST as foundation for excellent customer service. Partner with client to understand demands and specifications of EVS program.
- Financial Performance - Ensure the completion and maintenance of P&L statements. Deliver client and company financial targets. Adopt all Aramark processes and systems, understand performance metrics, data, order and inventory trends; educate teams on key levers to improve margins.
- Productivity - Create value through efficient operations, appropriate cost controls, and profit management. Comply with the Operational Excellence fundamentals by meeting and maintaining facilities and labor initiatives. Ensure entire team is trained and able to execute. Supervise team regarding production, quality and control.
- Requires at least 3 years experience and up to 2 years in a management role
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
Apply Apply for this job online Apply Share Refer this job to a friend Refer Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later. Share on your newsfeed Loading... Connect With Us! Not ready to apply? Connect with us for general consideration. Interested in this opportunity?
ARAMARK is an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION employer - Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
Aramark will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the Los Angeles Fair Chance ordinance.
Your privacy is our top priority throughout the hiring process. Be aware of scammers fraudulently posing as Aramark trying to obtain your personal information. At Aramark, we will never ask for confidential or sensitive personal information such as bank account or social security numbers at any point prior to you accepting an offer with Aramark. If you have any concerns about information requests that you receive from Aramark, you should reach out to your Aramark hiring manager or recruiter. Application FAQs
Software Powered by iCIMS