Company Description Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company, providing a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries, to make life and our environment safer, healthier and more sustainable. From the food you eat, to the water you drink, to the medicines you rely on, Eurofins works with the biggest companies in the world to ensure the products they supply are safe, their ingredients are authentic and labelling is accurate. Eurofins believes it is a global leader in food, environmental, pharmaceutical and cosmetics products testing and in agroscience CRO services. It is also one of the global independent market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, CDMO, advanced material sciences and in the support of clinical studies. In over just 30 years, Eurofins has grown from one laboratory in Nantes, France to over 50,000 staff across a network of more than 900 independent companies in over 50 countries and operating more than 800 laboratories. Eurofins offers a portfolio of over 200,000 analytical methods to evaluate the safety, identity, composition, authenticity, origin, traceability and purity of biological substances and products, as well as providing innovative clinical diagnostic testing services, as one of the leading global emerging players in specialised clinical diagnostics testing. ÂIn 2020, Eurofins generated total revenues of EUR â‚ 5.4 billion, and has been among the best performing stocks in Europe over the past 20 years. Job Description Microbiologist responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
Qualifications The ideal candidate would possess:
- Perform analyses for pharmaceutical microbiology (routine and non-routine)
- Review and evaluate raw data for acceptability
- Set up and validate new analytical or related processes
Basic Minimum Qualifications:
- Experience in Sterility, Bioburden, and Organism ID testing in a GMP environment is helpful
- Experience with bacterial identifications in a laboratory setting, especially use of ID equipment (ex: MicroSeq, MALDI-TOF, Vitek, etc.)
- Bachelor's degree in microbiology or other related degree concentration, orequivalent directly-related experience (two years of directly related industry experience is equivalent to one full-time year of college in related major)
- Authorization to work in the United States indefinitely without restriction or sponsorship
Position is full-time, second and thirdÂshifts available, with overtime as needed.ÂÂ Candidates currently living within a commutable distance of Lancaster, PAÂare encouraged to apply.
Eurofins is a M/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. Eurofins is aM/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
- Excellent full time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, dental, and vision options
- Life and disability insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid vacation and holidays