Technical Director, Ecosystem and Standards Development
Location: Santa Clara, CA
Req #: 11060
# of Openings: 1
We are looking for a self-motivated expert in Serdes and device standard development. Candidates are required to perform the job within the scope of the following responsibilities: Responsibilities:
- Conduct semiconductor research in the area of advance technology, device physics modeling, packaging, circuits design and integration
- Work with CPU team to improve architecture, IO interface, design tool and methodology
- Evaluate the latest development of PCI-SIG research, and the next-generation SerDes IP and electrical specification for PCIe.
- Participate and raise the company's influence in standard organizations and the open standard ecosystem in general.
Deliverables include patent applications and research papers in academical conferences and journals Requirement:
Futurewei Technologies, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Ph. D in Electrical or Computer Engineering
- 10+ years experience in mix-signal design, simulation, verification of CDR/DFE, PLL/DLL, phase interpolator.
- Good track record in circuit design from prototyping, development, and delivery.
- Excellent knowledge of Transistor Device Physics and modeling,
- Must be familiar with next-generation PCIe protocols.
- Familiar with Matlab / Simulink and Verilog-A
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin, marital status, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other protected status under federal, state, and local laws.
All new hires will be required as a condition of employment to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 prior to their start date. If you have any questions or need an accommodation for this requirement due to a disability or religious reason, you may speak to our HR Department for further information.