Good Therapeutics, Inc. is an early-stage biotech company creating a new class of immuno-oncology protein therapeutics that are delivered systemically but activated locally.
We are seeking a Research Associate (Molecular Biology, Antibody Display) to join our growing team. As part of a well-supported and integrated group, the primary role for the candidate will be to clone and analyze antibodies isolated from display libraries as part of an ongoing effort in antibody generation and engineering. The ideal candidate is a rigorous and hardworking scientist, highly organized and detail oriented. The ability to contribute to a team effort is critical. We prize diversity, and welcome applicants from both industry and academia.
Our labs are located in the bustling biotech center of South Lake Union in Seattle. We offer competitive salaries, generous equity participation and excellent benefits.
* Assist in the generation and characterization of libraries for display methodologies
* Use laboratory automation and PCR for generation and high-throughput sequencing of antibody clones
* Perform cell-labelling assays in multi-well plate format and analyze cells using flow cytometry
* Prepare constructs for bacterial, yeast and mammalian expression
* Maintain and track archival inventory
* Process, analyze and document data with an attention to detail to support research programs and aid in clinical lead selection
* Communicate results clearly, both written and verbally
* BS in a relevant scientific discipline with 3-5 years of laboratory experience
* Familiarity and hands-on experience with standard methods of molecular biology
* Ability to work efficiently and independently in a dynamic team environment
* Attentive to details and well-organized
* Enthusiasm to learn and to develop new methods
Level of the position will depend on the qualifications of the final candidate.
* Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental, Vision)
* Retirement Plan (401k)
* Life Insurance (Basic)
* Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
* Training & Development
* Wellness Resources
* Stock Option Plan