The health and safety of our employees and candidates is very important to us. Due to the current situation related to the Coronavirus (COVID-19), we're leveraging our digital capabilities to ensure we can continue to recruit top talent.
As your application progresses, you may be asked to use one of our digital tools to help you through your recruitment journey. If so, one of our colleagues will explain how these tools will be used throughout the recruitment process and will be on hand to answer any questions you might have.
Principal Scientist/Associate Director of Molecular Biology
From Research and Development to Sales and Marketing, Sanofi offers a wide range of possibilities. Discover our open positions and become a health journey partner.
Do you have what it takes for a successful career with Sanofi?
Tidal Therapeutics of Sanofi is seeking a highly motivated individual to lead our Molecular Biology, including the design and construction of mRNA therapeutics. The candidate will support and lead the sequence design and development for an entirely new class of therapeutics leveraging targeted lipid nanoparticles containing nucleotides to reprogram cells in vivo (for example mRNA reprogramming for in vivo generated CART therapy). The individual will also have an opportunity to apply their experimental skills towards other aspect of therapeutic research and development, and work in close collaboration with computational and bioinformatics, immunology, and protein science/engineering.
• Drive experimental and technological methods in order to further scientific discovery across our mRNA-based immune cell reprogramming efforts
• Develop in primary and cell line-based vitro assays for screening optimal mRNA designs for desired functional characteristics
• Design mRNA sequences and contribute to diverse projects aimed at developing novel, targeted mRNA therapeutics
• Work in a multi-disciplinary project teams to optimize design and therapeutic applications
• Ph.D. in biological engineering, molecular biology, bioinformatics, or similar field and 5+ years industry
• A strong technical track record as evidenced by publication
• Should have strong knowledge of molecular biology and extensive experience with polynucleotide sequence analysis and design
• Self-motivated, enthusiastic, well organized, good communicator and results oriented.
• Ability to excel in an entrepreneurial, dynamic, fast-paced and highly collaborative environment.
Advanced (or Preferred) Qualifications:
• Experience in CART construct design
• Experience with mRNA biology, structure, sequence analysis, and design
• Immunology or cell biology experience, including the design of cellular assays
• Previous involvement in protein and/or antibody engineering
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.