Kumquat Biosciences is committed to the discovery and development of innovative drugs to transform cancer treatments. Kumquat brings together an accomplished management team and distinguished scientific founder to translate innovative research to novel therapeutics. Our team has a proven track record of drug discovery and development, having played pivotal roles in the discovery of multiple clinical-stage compounds as well as approved drug for the treatment of cancer and immune-mediated inflammatory diseases.
We are seeking a highly motivated and energetic Research Associate / Sr. Research Associate for an exciting role in our drug discovery team. The successful candidate will interact chemists and biologists and contribute to Kumquat's goal of bringing forward novel first-in-class drugs.Experience
- B.S., M.Sc. in Biology, or related field with 1-3+ years of laboratory experience
- Knowledge and hands-on experience with ELISA, HTRF and/or AlphaLISA assays
- Skilled with cell culture techniques
- Skilled with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and general computer literacy
- Excellent communication skills, and ability to organize and prioritize tasks and manage time effectively
- Attention to detail and good documentation habits
- Execution of compound screening assays, data analysis and data reporting
- Development and implementation of biochemical and cellular assays using a variety of techniques mentioned above
- Cell culture maintenance
- Participate in laboratory and compound management
Kumquat Biosciences offers an attractive salary and benefits package, including equity incentives. Job candidates should be aware that full vaccination against COVID-19 : is required subject to legally required exceptions. Kumquat is an equal opportunity employer and encourages potential or current employees to request a reasonable accommodation under federal, state and local regulations, should one be needed.