Title: Biology Expert 1 Location: Temecula, CA Duration: 12 months (Possibility of extension) Essential Job Functions:
- Immunoassay, cell culture, and molecular cloning.
- Recombinant protein expression.
- Work independently on the design, execution, and interpretation of experimental results.
- Maintain accurate and timely records of experimental designs, assay development, experimental results, and data analysis.
- Communicate progress aProductst objectives effectively to scientists and managers.
- Meet aggressive timeline for product development.
- BS degree in the discipline biology.
- Lab experience in the field of life science research.
- Experience with immunoassay development, cell culture, and molecular biology.
- Detail-oriented with good time management skills.
- Must be able to stay proactive and cooperative working in a small team environment.
- Must be able to work on assigned projects independently and to complete projects of high quality in a timely manner.
- Strong analytical skills; ability to analyze, troubleshoot and overcome technical hurdles independently and methodically with minimal guidance.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; proven ability to summarize and present scientific findings in a professional manner.
Proficiency in Microsoft Office and other commonly used software.