At the heart of what we do is help clients manage risk. Verisk (Nasdaq: VRSK) provides data and insights to our customers in insurance, energy and the financial services markets so they can make faster and more informed decisions.?
Our global team uses AI, machine learning, automation, and other emerging technologies to collect and analyze billions of records. We provide advanced decision-support to prevent credit, lending, and cyber risks. In addition, we monitor and advise companies on complex global matters such as climate change, catastrophes, and geopolitical issues.
But why we do our work is what sets us apart. It stems from a commitment to making the world better, safer and stronger.
It's the reason Verisk is part of the UN Global Compact sustainability initiative. It's why we made a commitment to balancing 100 percent of our carbon emissions. It's the aim of our "returnship" program for experienced professionals rejoining the workforce after time away. And, it's what drives our annual Innovation Day, where we identify our next first-to-market innovations to solve our customers' problems.?
At its core, Verisk uses data to minimize risk and maximize value. But far bigger, is why we do what we do.
At Verisk you can build an exciting career with meaningful work; create positive and lasting impact on business; and find the support, coaching, and training you need to advance your career.?We have received the Great Place to Work® Certification for the fifth consecutive year. We've been recognized by Forbes as a World's Best Employer and a Best Employer for Women, testaments to our culture of engagement and the value we place on an inclusive and diverse workforce. Verisk's Statement on Racial Equity and Diversity supports our commitment to these values and affecting positive and lasting change in the communities where we live and work.Job Description
- Initiate and collaborate on technical and conceptual development of ISO policy forms, endorsements and related materials.
- Function as the strategic thought leader in your domain, using understanding of coverages, market, industry, legal, and regulatory trends, our customers, and our competitors to gauge impact on our insurance programs, provide actionable insights, and collaborate on new products and product enhancements.
- Maintain communication of ISO activity to customers and industry stakeholders.
- Prepare and present panel agenda and minutes material at panel meetings and other industry events. Analyze customer feedback in order to prepare meeting minutes and determine impact on proposed product changes.
- Collaborate with product strategy leaders and compliance experts to react to emerging trends and create new insurance products and related material. Foster client engagement through relationship-building efforts. Coordinate in-person visits and teleconferences to gain client input on and share knowledge with respect to ISO products and services
- Further ISO's position as thought leader by speaking and writing about ISO products, services and industry trends. Research and develop topic- and line-specific presentations and articles; collaborate with Law Department and ISO Marketing teams as appropriate
- Mentor less experienced staff as necessary, with regard to insurance-related topics and/or ISO internal systems and workflows
- Completes all responsibilities as outlined on annual Performance Plan.
- Completes all special projects and other duties as assigned.
- Must be able to perform duties with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Self-starter, with strong sense of ownership, assertive follow-through, and a passion for the highest level of customer satisfaction.
- Highly organized, sharp individual with excellent interpersonal, communication and relationship building skills.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience with a minimum of 5 years of product development experience or other insurance-related experience desired.
- Able to travel up to 15% of the year.
- Excellent research and analytical skills with a very good knowledge of insurance industry trends and emerging issues.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and collaboration skills with internal and external personnel
- Excellent ability to work independently with proficiency
- Active Pursuit of CPCU designation or other insurance education preferred
Verisk Analytics is an equal opportunity employer.
All members of the Verisk Analytics family of companies are equal opportunity employers. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, sex, gender identity and/or expression, sexual orientation, veteran's status, age or disability.
Unsolicited resumes sent to Verisk, including unsolicited resumes sent to a Verisk business mailing address, fax machine or email address, or directly to Verisk employees, will be considered Verisk property. Verisk will NOT pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited resume.Consumer Privacy Notice
At Verisk, the health and safety of our people is our number one priority. Effective November 15, 2021, and subject to applicable law, all prospective hires for office based roles or roles that support any of our businesses' government contracts will be required to demonstrate that they are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 by their start date, or qualify for a legally-required medical or religious accommodation to this vaccination requirement, as a condition of employment. Hired candidates who do not demonstrate that they are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 by their start date, and who have not been approved for a legally-required medical or religious accommodation will no longer meet the requirements for employment and their offers of employment will be immediately rescinded, in accordance with applicable law.