Role = Microbiologist
Duration = One year from start date
The job holder provides routine QC Microbiology laboratory, with the purpose of meeting daily routine requirements as well as achieving goals established by the manager.
• Completes daily assigned routine tasks timely and accurately (may include testing of GMP samples, Clean Utility sampling, Environmental Monitoring, reporting of data, assisting other Microbiologists, general lab housekeeping, paperwork completion, data entry, filing, etc.)
• Serves on team projects (i.e investigations, new equipment) in the role of testing support and initiation of investigation
• Responsible for completing laboratory housekeeping to ensure safety and compliance
• Identifies areas for improvement or gaps in both safety and compliance (ZAPs/ZIPs)
• Effectively communicates issues/hurdles to supervisor and/or manager
• Supports company site initiatives and departmental goals
• Requires holiday and weekend work
Knowledge/ Education / Previous Experience Required:
• Requires BA/BS in Science field - Biology or Microbiology
• Should have basic understanding of microbiology principles that can be applied on the job
• 3+ years industrial experience in biopharmaceutical industry, such as Microbiology, Biology, or related field experience
• This position may require knowledge of microbial assays (bioburden, TOC, Conductivity, Environmenal monitoring, endotoxin).
• Ability to lift 20lbs and climb ladders in utility spaces on daily basis.
Per our client's policy, individuals hired for this position must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 unless otherwise prohibited by law. We comply with federal, state and local laws with regard to accommodations related to this policy.
SRG is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law.