Join Reynolds Consumer Products…a world of opportunities! We are passionate about achieving results and have fun winning as a team! We are committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace environment in which individual differences are recognized, respected and appreciated.
At Reynolds Consumer Products, we provide amazing job opportunities for growth with competitive salaries and benefits in an exciting, dynamic, fast-paced, and fun workplace environment. Are you looking to build a strong career? Then we have an opportunity for you! We are searching for a Environmental Health and Safety Manager located at our Richmond, VA facility. Your Role:
As an Environmental Health and Safety Manager, you will be responsible for providing focus, definition, and technical expertise for the development of a proactive Environmental, Health, and Safety (EHS) plan as well as identify significant problems concerning the environment and worker health and safety.
You will have the opportunity to:
- Manage EHS training and ensure all levels of personnel understand their role
- Develop policies to support best-practice
- Detect existing or potential accident and health hazards and measure safety performance
- Review and implement hazard analysis and critical control points (HACCP)
This is a fundamental role in which you can truly make an impact, on not only company policy but also the safety of others and the environment. Your expert guidance and hands-on assistance are vitally important to our success in upholding our core values. You will love it here if…
We need you to have:
- You are a creative problem solver
- You are great with people, empathetic, and a good leader
- You are eager to learn and seek opportunities to improve
Icing on the cake:
- BA/BS degree in Occupational Safety & Health, Environmental Engineering, or related field
- 5 years of practical field experience in EHS management
- EMT certification or willingness to get it
- Excellent Microsoft Office capabilities, including Excel
- MBA or other advanced degree
- Appropriate professional certification (CIH, CSP, or CHP)
- Experience with training methodologies
Want to know more? Check out our website or connect with us on LinkedIn! Apply today to join a fast-growing innovative company!
Not a good fit but know someone who is? Please refer them!
Local candidates only, no relocation assistance available