Growing environmental consulting firm seeking experienced Biological Resources Technical Director near Sacramento!
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Brittany Perry
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $115,000 - $150,000 per yearA bit about us:
We are a fast-growing environmental consulting firm and we are expanding throughout California. We are looking for an experienced Biological Resources Technical Director to join our growing team in Sacramento! (On-Site)Why join us?
We offer competitive salaries with bonuses and incentive plans, excellent benefits, 401k and a great opportunity for growth within our company!Job Details
- 4-year degree in Biology, Environmental Studies, Botany, Fisheries, Forestry, Wildlife, or a closely-related field
- 15+ years experience conducting biological studies, impact analyses, permitting, and similar activities
- 5+ years experience managing a team of direct reports
- Excellent project management skills with the ability to conduct biological tasks for multiple projects simultaneously and consistently deliver projects on time and within budget
- Strong verbal communication skills, including experience communicating to municipalities and regulatory agencies such as the USFWS, USEPA, USACE, CalFire, and CDFW
- Strong writing skills, including experience writing biological studies (BAs, wetland delineations, etc.), permit applications, and sections for CEQA/NEPA compliance documents
- Working knowledge of CEQA, NEPA, ESA Section 7, CWA Section 401 and 404 permits, CDFW Streambed Alteration Agreements, CDFW ITPs, and Stormwater Pollution Prevention Plans
- Willingness and ability to travel as needed
- Experience in fisheries stream assessments, wetland delineations, and/or forestry
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.