Staff Environmental Scientist (Environmental Construction Compliance)
Salt Lake City, UT 84109
* Support Environmental Inspections / Compliance for facility-based construction projects (SLC role) and field-based construction projects (Columbia, SC) role.
* The construction projects are associated with Dominion Energy's local natural gas distribution systems (e.g. replacement of existing lines/equipment, installation of new lines, equipment, etc.)
* Research and prepare environmental assessments. Permitting analysis.
* Prepare proposals. Write technical reports. Progressive project responsibilities. Field work. Requirements:
* HS Diploma, college degree preferred.
* State-specific storm water management / erosion & sediment control certification
* 5+ years of Environmental Construction Compliance / Environmental Inspection experience
* Excellent communication skills
* Bachelor's degree in environmental science/biology or related science field. 4 years applicable experience. Excellent written & verbal communication skills. Proficient computer skills. Project management skills. Technical specialty.