Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company which provides a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries. The Group believes it is the world leader in food, environment and pharmaceutical products testing and in agroscience CRO services. It is also one of the global independent market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, advanced material sciences and for supporting clinical studies. In addition, Eurofins is one of the key emerging players in specialty clinical diagnostic testing in Europe and the USA.
In 2020, Eurofins generated total revenues of EUR € 5.4 billion, and has been among the best performing stocks in Europe over the past 20 years. Job Description
The Chemist in this role will be responsible to:
- Maintain GC/MS instrumentation
- Tune and calibrate instrument daily
- Analyze quality control and client samples
- Review and assemble data in an efficient manner with a high degree of quality
- Evaluate current organizational and analytical systems
- Suggest and implement the necessary corrective action to ensure the above can be performed in alignment with client and/or regulatory requirements
- Perform all duties with minimal supervision
This is a 2nd shift: Monday-Friday3pm-11:30pm (will train M-F 6am-2:30pm) Qualifications
The ideal candidate would possess:
- Strong computer, scientific, and organizational skills
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, self-motivation, adaptability, andapositive attitude
- Ability to learn new techniques, perform multiple tasks simultaneously, keep accurate records, follow instructions, and comply with company policies
- LC/MS/MS and/or GC/MS experience (preferred)
- 1-3 years of experience in Chromatography
Basic Minimum Qualifications:
Additional Information Eurofins Environment Testing Businesses in US are routinely engaged in Federal Contracts. Federal Government vaccination mandates apply to staff working in these businesses. Successful applicants will be required to confirm vaccination status or demonstrate eligibility for medical or religious exemptions prior to commencing employment.
- Bachelor's degree in chemistry, biology, physics, or other related degree concentration, orequivalent directly-related experience (two years of directly related industry experience is equivalent to one full-time year of college in related major)
- Authorization to work in the United States indefinitely without restriction or sponsorship
As a Eurofins Lancaster Labs employee, you will become part of a company that has received national recognition as a great place to work.
To learn more about Eurofins Lancaster Laboratories, please explore our website www.eurofinsus.com.
Eurofins is a M/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Eurofins is aM/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.