Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company, providing a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries, to make life and our environment safer, healthier and more sustainable. From the food you eat, to the water you drink, to the medicines you rely on, Eurofins works with the biggest companies in the world to ensure the products they supply are safe, their ingredients are authentic and labelling is accurate.
Eurofins is the global leader in food, environment, pharmaceutical and cosmetic product testing and in agroscience Contract Research Organisation services. Eurofins is one of the market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, advanced material sciences and in the support of clinical studies, as well as having an emerging global presence in Contract Development and Manufacturing Organisations. The Group also has a rapidly developing presence in highly specialised and molecular clinical diagnostic testing and in-vitro diagnostic products.
In over just 30 years, Eurofins has grown from one laboratory in Nantes, France to 55,000 staff across a decentralised and entrepreneurial network of 900 laboratories in over 50 countries. Eurofins offers a portfolio of over 200,000 analytical methods to evaluate the safety, identity, composition, authenticity, origin, traceability and purity of biological substances and products.
In 2020, Eurofins generated total revenues of EUR € 5.4 billion, and has been among the best performing stocks in Europe over the past 20 years. Job Description
Qualifications The Ideal Candidate would possess:
- Coordinate/shadow EMPQ using outside vendor.
- Build master data for and implement LIMS EM module.
- Assist in creation of facility master sampling plan.
- Coordinate sampling with internal team/shipping of samples to contract laboratory for testing.
- Entering data from testing lab into LIMS.
- Perform cGMP Microbial testing (for example, Environmental Monitoring, Gas Monitoring, Bioburden and Endotoxin testing).
- Performs peer review of data.
- Assists in coordinating equipment maintenance and calibration.
- Conducts all activities in a safe and efficient manner.
- Supports and monitors team of direct reports.
- May participate in new hire interviews.
- Supports the on-boarding process of new employees.
- Participates in training of other employees.
Basic Minimum Qualifications:
- 1-2 years of previous leadership experience
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong computer skills; specifically in Excel and SMS systems
- Strong working knowledge of Labware LIMS
- Organization/project management skills
- Able to work both independently and as a member of a cross-functional project team in a fast-paced start up environment
- Bachelor's degree in a scientific or engineering discipline or similar, with a minimum of 4-6 years of relevant experience or Master's degree in a scientific discipline or similar, with 2-4 years of experience.
- Authorization to work in the United States indefinitely without restriction or sponsorship
- Valid driver's license and personal transportation
- Proof of full COVID-19 vaccination required prior to start date
Position is full-time, Monday - Friday 8:00am - 5:00pm. Candidates currently living within a commutable distance of Sanford, NC and the surrounding areas are encouraged to apply.
Eurofins is a M/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. Eurofins is aM/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
- Excellent full time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, dental, and vision options
- Life and disability insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid vacation and holidays