Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company which provides a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries. The Group believes it is the world leader in food, environment and pharmaceutical products testing and in agroscience CRO services. It is also one of the global independent market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, advanced material sciences and for supporting clinical studies. In addition, Eurofins is one of the key emerging players in specialty clinical diagnostic testing in Europe and the USA.
In 2020, Eurofins generated total revenues of EUR € 5.4 billion, and has been among the best performing stocks in Europe over the past 20 years. Job Description Job Summary
The Project Management Assistant I (PMA I) supports the Project Management staff in servicing clients to meet the Client Service Organization mission. Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Project set-up
- Creates bottle orders
- Schedules courier or field sampler, if needed
- Confirms non-TestAmerica subcontract labs are on the approved list and set up as vendors for existing work
- Generates JDE requisition when sending subcontract samples
- Sample Receipt
- Reviews log-in
- Generates subcontract paperwork
- Sends client sample receipt confirmation
- Reviews draft invoice
- Confirms that any client needed information (purchase order, project number, etc.) is recorded in LIMS for invoicing
- Creates and issues final report by client due date
- Issues final data package
- State reporting forms and submission
- DMR Forms
- EDD checkers
- Data upload
- Compiles case narrative
- Reviews final invoice before issuing to client
- Generates credit/debit memos as needed
- Submits credit/debit memos for approval
- Associates Degree (four years client-relationship/client service experience may substitute for degree)
- 1-3 years of business experience required
- Prefer bench Chemist experience
Ideal Candidates will have:
- Regular attendance is necessary and is essential to meeting the expectations of the job functions
Additional Information Eurofins Environment Testing Businesses in US are routinely engaged in Federal Contracts. Federal Government vaccination mandates apply to staff working in these businesses. Successful applicants will be required to confirm vaccination status or demonstrate eligibility for medical or religious exemptions prior to commencing employment.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Effective problem-solving skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Customer service/client relations
- Conflict resolution
- File maintenance/organization
- Computer skills, using routine software applications, such as Outlook, Office, Excel, Word, Access, and PowerPoint.
- Proven client service skills
To learn more about Eurofins, please explore our website www.eurofinsus.com.
Eurofins is a M/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Eurofins is aM/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.