MOLECULAR BIOLOGY AND GENOMICS SCIENTIST RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO, THE FOLLOWING:
* Assist in developing, executing, and troubleshooting new multi-omics single cell sequencing technologies and protocols
* Characterization of different cell populations using standard immunohistochemistry, flow cytometry, and bulk RNA-seq methods
* Support assay development, optimization, and execution of CRISPR screens
* Design and execute experiments, interpret data, and clearly communicate results and findings clearly and concisely to teams and stakeholders.
* Collaborate with team members and across therapeutic areas (i.e., oncology, immunology, and neuroscience).
* This position requires 90% of time in the lab.