Company Description Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company, providing a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries, to make life and our environment safer, healthier and more sustainable. From the food you eat, to the water you drink, to the medicines you rely on, Eurofins works with the biggest companies in the world to ensure the products they supply are safe, their ingredients are authentic and labelling is accurate. Eurofins believes it is a global leader in food, environmental, pharmaceutical and cosmetics products testing and in agroscience CRO services. It is also one of the global independent market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, CDMO, advanced material sciences and in the support of clinical studies. In over just 30 years, Eurofins has grown from one laboratory in Nantes, France to over 55,000 staff across a network of more than 1000 independent companies in over 50 countries and operating more than 800 laboratories. Eurofins offers a portfolio of over 200,000 analytical methods to evaluate the safety, identity, composition, authenticity, origin, traceability and purity of biological substances and products, as well as providing innovative clinical diagnostic testing services, as one of the leading global emerging players in specialised clinical diagnostics testing. In 2020, Eurofins generated total revenues of EUR € 5.4 billion, and has been among the best performing stocks in Europe over the past 20 years. Job Description
The Level 2 Help Desk Support Analyst is responsible for resolving all assigned support requests for Eurofins TALS LIMS & Chrom systems and providing end users support.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Receive requests for support via logged incident records.
- Investigate and resolve incidents, give advice, and develop workarounds.
- Create detailed documentation for recreating incidents
- Work directly with end users as necessary to investigate and address incidents.
- Regression test supplied software change to ensure it meets standards.
- Produce documentation and escalate problems as necessary.
- Proactively communicate status to end users.
- Work directly with Level 1 support, Implementation, Testing and Development.
- Ensure that work is carried out and documented to required standards, methods and procedures.
- Supplement the Testing team when necessary to assist with product testing.
- Supplement the Implementation team when necessary to assist with end user training.
- Provide Level 1 support when necessary.
- Provide Chrom and TALs training to end users
To perform this job successfully, the individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements below are representative of the knowledge, skill or ability required. Required Skills, Certifications & Experience
- Experience with laboratory LIMS software and systems is highly desirable
- Minimum of 3 years TALS and Chrom experience as an analyst
- Demonstrated TALS and Chrom troubleshooting skills
- Customer service oriented with a problem-solving attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
Position can require up to 33% travel to laboratory locations to provide on-premise training for LIMS conversions, as necessary. Additional Information Eurofins Environment Testing Businesses in US are routinely engaged in Federal Contracts. Federal Government vaccination mandates apply to staff working in these businesses. Successful applicants will be required to confirm vaccination status or demonstrate eligibility for medical or religious exemptions prior to commencing employment.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Eurofins is aM/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. Eurofins Environment Testing Businesses in US are routinely engaged in Federal Contracts. Federal Governmentvaccination mandates apply to staff working in these businesses. Successful applicants will be required to confirm vaccination status or demonstrate eligibility for medical or religious exemptions prior to commencing employment.