Senior Landscape Architect Urban Designer in Watertown, MA Cytiva
Manufacturing Production Associate Clean Room 2nd Shift (Monday - Friday 2 to 10:30 PM) Hourly pay plus 10% shift differential in Westborough, MA
Regulatory Operations Consultant - REMOTE US Company:
Boston, MAEmployment Type:
Full TimeDate Posted:
Agriculture, Forestry, & Fishing, Customer Service and Call Center, Finance/Economics, Financial Services, Information Technology, Insurance, Sales, Executive Management, Research & Development
Job Description Regulatory Operations Consultant - REMOTE USThe Opportunity
The Regulatory Operations Consultant is responsible for performing delegated trade review and surveillance to support field management to mitigate and identify potential risks and/or noncompliance issues with MML Investors Services LLC (MMLIS) policies or laws and regulations as required by FINRA, the SEC and state insurance and securities divisions. The Team
The MML Investor Services, LLC Supervisory Controls Group (SCG) is a well-established team of experienced Principals working together to provide solutions for our Field representatives and management. Team members show high levels of business acumen in the areas of communications, accountability, and relationship management. With the experience and inquisitive nature or the group, stretch goals and other business challenges are assigned for individual growth/development adding additional value. The team shares an ability to be agile with process utilizing their expertise and self-development capability to improve efficiency and focus on ensuring that the operations are completed timely and with quality. The SCG seeks to provide the best-in-class partnership with team members, internal partners, and field associates. The Impact:
As a Regulatory Operations Consultant your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to the following:
The Minimum Qualifications
- Perform trade surveillance and monitoring activities while appropriately documenting and proactively identifying potential risks and/or violations of policies or regulations specifically within the firms trade review systems.
- Collaborate with trending department, field management, and business partners as needed to assist with development of corrective action plans designed to eliminate or reduce potential risks.
- Regularly monitor and communicate surveillance or sales practice trends to relevant business partners and senior management.
- Work efficiently and effectively to meet or exceed Firm benchmarks for timeliness and productivity.
- Partner with Compliance, Field and Home Office business partners on regulatory matters and surveillance escalations.
- Keep current with Firm policies and the regulatory environment.
- Upon request from management, perform ad hoc projects, reviews or other duties as required or assigned.
- Focus on the customer, act with integrity, value people, work collaboratively and achieve results.
The Ideal Qualifications
- Series 7 and 24
- Bachelors degree.
- 3+ years related Broker dealer experience with high business acumen.
- Works independently while collaborating with management, business partners and Compliance.
- Knowledge of trade review systems, computer skills, analytical competency and sound decision-making capacity.
- Strong Microsoft office skills including Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
- Superior customer service, relationship building and communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills; team player, self-motivated; patient demeanor; approachable style.
- Change agent experience with a constant focus on continuous improvement.
- Candidate must have an inclusive approach to working with the team and the ability to listen to understand.
What to Expect as Part of MassMutual and the Team
- 5+ years of broker dealer or compliance experience.
- System knowledge: Envestnet/MAS, BPM, Wealthscape, and/ or FBSI.
- High aptitude for effective problem resolution.
- Must be able to think independently and tactfully challenge the opinions of others.
- Passion for embracing business process improvement opportunities.
- Regular meetings with the Supervisory Controls Group
- Maintain and improve relationships with all business partners
- Focused one-on-one meetings with your manager
- Access to mentorship opportunities
- Networking opportunities including access to Asian, Hispanic/Latinx, African American, women, LGBTQ, veteran and disability-focused Business Resource Groups
- Access to learning content on Degreed and other informational platforms
- Your ethics and integrity will be valued by a company with a strong and stable ethical business with industry leading pay and benefits
Weve been around since 1851. During our history, weve helped millions of people find financial freedom, offer financial protection, and plan for the future.
Today, we continue to develop meaningful relationships with our customers by building their trust, being knowledge problem solvers and always prioritizing their needs. MassMutual is guided by a single purpose: We help people secure their future and protect the ones they love. As a company owned by our policyowners, we are defined by mutuality and our vision to put customers first. Its more than our company structure its our way of life.
MassMutual was recognized as an Ethisphere 2019 Worlds Most Ethical Company , a Top Place to Work in 2019 according to The Boston Globe and named among Americas Best Employers for Diversity according to Forbes 2020. MassMutual ranks No. 84 on the Fortune 500 list of largest companies. Salary Range:
$65,000 - $75,000 *** Commensurate with experience
MassMutual is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Individual with Disability/Protected Veteran. We welcome all persons to apply. Note: Veterans are welcome to apply, regardless of their discharge status.
Contact Information Company Name:
https://www.applytracking.com/tp/rj... Company Description:
Failed loading page (Protocol "" is unknown) Failed loading page (Protocol "" is unknown) Failed loading page (Protocol "" is unknown) Failed loading page (Protocol "" is unknown) Failed loading page (Protocol "" is unknown) Failed loading page (Protocol "" is unknown) Failed loading page (Protocol "" is unknown)