Work for a well-regarded biotechnology company in Rensselaer, NY as a QC Analyst
! This position is a one-year contract; with potential for extension or permanent hire . A great way to start your career!
What you need to know:
Starting Pay: $19/hour
Hours: 8 AM - 4:30 PM, Monday through Friday
•This position is fully onsite*
What you need to apply:
- Bachelor's degree in a related field
- Life science degrees preferred
Compliance or testing experience preferred A typical day as a QC Analyst might include:
- Providing support to the Quality Control Raw Materials group to ensure all testing and activities are in compliance with cGMPs and the company's internal procedures and policies.
- Writing technical documents, including compliance justifications and method evaluations.
- Reviewing and editing the company's controlled documents.
- Continually evaluating the company's processes and procedures with an eye toward continuous improvement.
Want to know more? Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information today! Nesco Resource and affiliates (Lehigh G.I.T Inc, and Callos Resource, LLC) is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics with respect to employment opportunities.