Thank you for your interest. Please note, the purpose of this posting is to recruit for on-going and future positions.About City of Hope
City of Hope, an innovative biomedical research, treatment and educational institution with over 6000 employees, is dedicated to the prevention and cure of cancer and other life-threatening diseases and guided by a compassionate, patient-centered philosophy.
Founded in 1913 and headquartered in Duarte, California, City of Hope is a remarkable non-profit institution, where compassion and advanced care go hand-in-hand with excellence in clinical and scientific research. City of Hope is a National Cancer Institute designated Comprehensive Cancer Center and a founding member of the National Comprehensive Cancer Network, an alliance of the nation's leading cancer centers that develops and institutes standards of care for cancer treatment. City of Hope is a leader in cell therapy currently with 50 CAR-T cell clinical trials ongoing.Position Summary
We currently have multiple opportunities available for Research Associate Level I and II within the Department of Hematology & Hematopoietic Cell Transplantation . The research areas of focus are:
Education, experience, and skills required for consideration:Research Associate I:
- NK cell biology
- Chimeric antigen receptor (CAR) NK and CAR T cells
- Oncolytic virus
- Gene regulation and cell signaling in immune response and malignant transformation
- Blood and marrow stem cell transplantation
- Acute myeloid leukemia
- Multiple myeloma
Research Associate II:
- Bachelor's degree with 0-2 years of research and/or laboratory experience
- Bachelor's degree with 2+ years of research and/or laboratory experience or a Masters degree with 1+ years of research and/or laboratory experience
- For more information on Dr. Jianhua Yu's research please visit here .
- To protect the health of patients and staff and to comply with new State of California mandates, City of Hope staff are required to show proof of full vaccination by September 30, 2021. Compliance is a condition of employment.
City of Hope is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with a disability.
- Posting Date: Oct 1, 2021
- Job Field: Research
- Employee Status: Regular
- Shift: Day Job