Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Applies GMP/GLP in all areas of responsibility, as appropriate
- Demonstrates and promotes the company vision
- Regular attendance and punctuality
- Perform prep/analysis of samples of various matrices for various analytical methods
- Analyze/prep samples and QC for routine testing
- Review, work up, and assemble all supporting data for work performed
- Perform basic maintenance on equipment used for routine work
- Read, understand, and carry out SOPs required by EPA or company methods, governing agencies, clients, and our internal QC department
- Prepare standard solutions and other reagents as needed
- Use word processor and spreadsheet programs on PC
- Dispose of all chemical wastes using approved methods
- Conducts all activities in a safe and efficient manner
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Work overtime as workload requires
Role is open on 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Shift.
Position is full-time. Candidates currently living in a commutable distance to Lancaster, PA are encouraged to apply.Qualifications
Basic Minimum Qualifications
- Bachelors degree in chemistry, biology, physics or related degree concentration
- Authorization to work in the United States without restriction or sponsorship
Eurofins Environment Testing Businesses in US are routinely engaged in Federal Contracts. Federal Government vaccination mandates apply to staff working in these businesses. Successful applicants will be required to confirm vaccination status or demonstrate eligibility for medical or religious exemptions prior to commencing employment.
What We Offer
- Excellent full-time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, dental, and vision options
- Life and disability insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid vacation and holidays
To learn more about Eurofins, please explore our website www.eurofinsus.com.Eurofins is a M/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.Eurofins is a M/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.